A cosy family home with living spaces spread over three levels, Olaf House is great for families with children and young adults. The house is bathed in sunlight even in the snowy winter months, owing to large floor-to-ceiling windows and a double-height atrium in the living room.
Three comfortable bedrooms are all located on a single level, making the house ideal for multi-generational families. A tatami room on the third level can accommodate two additional children by night and transform back into a playroom by day. An entire floor has been dedicated to socialising, containing living and dining areas plus a well-equipped kitchen allowing you to cook your family’s favourite dishes. You are on vacation though and there is nothing more indulgent than piping hot food delivered to your doorstep when you return to your holiday home after a long but exhilarating day on the slopes. Niseko Gourmet can take care of all your dining needs including provisioning and private dinners.
Boasting a dry room, a loft lounge which is great for kids and a rooftop deck with a barbecue balcony, Olaf House is a dream for both short-duration visitors as well as long stays. Its central location in Hirafu Village means that you can stroll down to famous restaurants and aprés ski joints, though complimentary shuttle service is offered to all guests in winter. Surrounded by birchwood forests, the chalet is an oasis of calm in the centre of exciting Hirafu.
This chalet features:
- Living and dining spaces spread over one level
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with double-height atrium for sunlight and views
- Contemporary show kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Dining table with seating for eight guests
- A relaxing lounge with sofa seating and a flat-screen television with Apple TV
- Tatami room by night and playroom by day, ideal for children
- An entire floor dedicated to the rooftop deck
- Secure dry room for skis and outdoor equipment
- Laundry room
- Private balcony overlooking birchwood trees
- Located on the sleeping level a few steps down from the entrance
- Ensuite bathroom with a bathtub
- Equipped with a flat-screen television
- Double beds (convertible into twins)
- Two more guest bedrooms located on the same level
- Two single beds (can be joined into a double bed)
- A tatami room that can sleep 2 children on futons
- Shared bathroom with a separate shower
- Windows for sunlight
- Self-lighting side tables
Hirafu Village, Niseko, Japan.
6 adults and 2 children (3 bedrooms with double beds that can be configured as twins: ensuite master bedroom, two guest bedrooms sharing a spacious bathroom. The tatami room can sleep 2 children on futons.).
Air-conditioned living room with sofa seating and a television; double-height atrium; dining room with seating for 8; modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and stools; loft lounge for children; rooftop deck with barbecue balcony.
An on-call driver is available during winter season. Additional staff such as a spa therapist and babysitter are available upon request at extra cost.
Olaf House is self-catering. A welcome pack of breakfast supplies is included (for stays minimum of 2 nights). A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a decadent hamper can be ordered for delivery (extra charge). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
Flat-screen television with Apple TV in the living room.
Olaf House is an excellent choice for families with children. Toys and high chairs are available on request and fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons may be booked in advance.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the chalet by professional beauty therapists (extra charge applies). Transport can be arranged to recommended onsen within Hirafu.
Olaf House is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
Car parking; dry room for equipment storage; barbecue (extra); dishwasher; washing machine; central heating.